Sarah Tricker Alchemy &
Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy
Website Terms, Conditions, & Refund Policies
Please make sure you have read and fully understood these Terms, Conditions, & Refund Policies as set out under the Sarah Tricker Alchemy & Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy.
Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy do not provide or intend to provide legal, tax, financial, health or accounting advice.
Under no circumstances, including, negligence, but not limited to, shall Sarah Tricker Alchemy or Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may result from my use of, or inability to use, their site or program materials, including; messaging, blogs, comments of others, books, emails, products, services, third party materials, and content of Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy.
Website Standard Terms & Conditions
Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy
These Website Standard Terms & Conditions (these ‘Terms’ or these ‘Website Standard Terms & Conditions’) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within the website (collectively referred to herein below as the ‘Website’). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms & Conditions.
This Website is not for the use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use the Website if you are a minor.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or whilst using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In this Website Standard Terms & Conditions, ‘Your Content’ shall mean any audio, text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
This Website is provided ‘as is,’ with all faults, and Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy, nor any of its officers, directors or employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, cause of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable Lawyer fees) arising out of in any way related to your breach of any provisions of the Terms.
If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such enforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and as such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
The Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Province and Federal courts located in Alberta for the resolution of any disputes.
Sarah Tricker Alchemy does not claim to be a counselor, psychologist, psychotherapist, financial, legal, or health practitioner.
All spiritual services are provided using Sarah Tricker’s training as an educator, life coach, Reiki Master, medium, and tarot reader, no more or no less.
No refunds are offered for spiritual guidance, High Priestess Descry, ancestral healing or spiritual life coaching.
Sarah Tricker Alchemy appointments are in high demand and clients can wait several weeks for an appointment therefore there is no refund for canceled appointments. Please be sure that you will be available for the appointment you have scheduled due to the limited availability as there is a no reschedule policy.
Refunds are not offered if you do not like or agree with the message that was channeled.
Sarah Tricker Alchemy has the right to refuse appointments at their discretion especially if they feel threatened in any manner.
All workshops are to be paid in full one consecutive week before the workshop is scheduled unless otherwise agreed beforehand. As Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy puts time, money, effort and preparation into providing you with high quality workshops.
No refunds are offered on workshops.
With at least one weeks notice you may transfer your payment to the next scheduled workshop.
On the second cancellation you will have to pay in full to attend the next scheduled workshop.
Less than 48 hours notice there is no refund or transfer of funds to the next scheduled workshop.
Year Long Mentorship Programs
Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy offers a 14 day money back guarantee for any of the year-long signature mentorship programs.
The first day is calculated from the first scheduled breakthrough session.
The refund that is issued will be minus any costs associated with breakthrough sessions, life coaching sessions, and workshops attended as published at Sarah Tricker Alchemy at the time of cancellation.
Costs deducted from your refund included are associated with the items received during the 14 day period.
There will be a termination of contract form to sign to release you from the program. With this you will be expected to show how you implemented the strategies that you learnt and how these did not work for you to receive the refund.
Sarah Tricker understands that situations arise or circumstances change however, would like you to reach out to discuss your concerns before pulling out of any signature program to debrief yourself and the other participants in the program. You have invested into change and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy is here to support you if you come face to face with resistance!
If a program does not suit your needs you may switch to another program within the first 30 days of joining a mentorship program.
Digital Products Refund Policy
By completing the checkout process and purchasing either downloadable products, membership, and/or course items you have agreed to the following Refund Policy.
Since sarahtrickeralchemy.com offers non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product download link is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchase of any item on our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place with regard to the character of the products we supply.
Therefore, we DO honour requests for the refund for the following reasons;
Non-delivery of the product:
Due to some mailing issues of your email provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery email from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the order placing date, otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
It may happen that you are having problems whilst downloading the product. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted within 7 days. If you do not properly contact us during this time period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a ‘download issue’ reason;
Although the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. You should contact us with such issues. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. Or, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered;
Such issues must be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the Website. Complaints which are based merely on the customers false expectations or wishes are not honoured.
Please note we do not bare any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software.
Online Courses (Name your price)
There is a no refund policy for the ‘name your price’ memberships as all memberships can be canceled at any time.
Online Signature Programs
Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy offers a 14 day money back guarantee on our online signature programs.
All refunds will be paid in the currency in which it was received by us and could take up to 10 days for processing.
You will lose access to all program materials and are required to delete all copies that have been downloaded onto any media or devices.
Sarah Tricker Alchemy and Sarah Tricker Alchemy Academy
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect we may use in the following ways;
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
To process transactions ~ your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
Note: if at any point you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose information to any outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Retreat Terms & Conditions of Service
All participants must make themselves aware of these terms & conditions before making your retreat booking.
1. Terms of service Sarah Tricker Alchemy lists what is included on the webpage for our own retreats and partnered retreats/events. Exclusions are also listed on the webpage, such as airfare, transportation, and travel insurance. Your booking is not considered definite and no contract is binding between you until we receive the required deposit amount from you. Upon registration immediate completion of the contract is required and is found under the Womban Healers Energized in Business course through your log in n our website.
2. Reservation You can choose from a few investment options for our retreats. There is a onetime instalment, an easy x3 instalment, and at times an early bird easy x6 instalment. Once you have registered you are expected to make all the agreed instalments. Included in our retreat packages you also have access to the Signature Program and possibly the Academies, if VIP package was selected. If you do not make all of the instalment you can have your access to the online content revoked and/or lose your investment into the retreat package.
3. Payment All prices are per person CAD (Canadian Dollar). Refunds are available only according to the conditions described below. The price is the exact amount to be received by us in Canadian Dollars irrespective of fluctuations in currency and irrespective of any third party transfer charges. Important: If you do not submit full payment 60 days before the retreat, and do not cancel your registration or respond to our communication, Sarah Tricker Alchemy retains the right to charge the remaining balance due to the credit card provided and release your spot. Any amount forfeited, which has not then been paid to Sarah Tricker Alchemy by you, will be recovered from you by us as a debt due and payable. Consider travel insurance to protect the costs of your trip in the case of injury, illness or inability to attend for other reasons.
4. Your Travel Arrangements All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at you own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost.
5. Travel Insurance We require that your travel insurance covers the activity of your retreat with us as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in case of an emergency.
6. Your Health
(a) It is your responsibility to let our teachers know if you have any past or present injuries or health issues that may make you unsuitable to participate in the activities agreed. Failure to disclose any such information may result in Sarah Tricker Alchemy terminating the contracting and withdrawing you from the services without refund. If a letter of suitability is required from a guest’s medical professional then this must be sent to Sarah Tricker Alchemy a minimum of 7 days prior to a retreat’s start date.
(b) It is also your responsibility to consult a doctor with an understanding of yoga and fitness to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake physical activities that you may choose to do whilst on the retreat. Only applicable to Retreats which include Yoga.
(c) If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then please stop participating immediately.
(d) It is your responsibility to advise us of any mental and physical health conditions, and dietary requirements before you book. If you have health conditions and dietary requirements that may be affected by the activities offered on our retreats we reserve the right, for your own wellbeing, to advise you to stop participating.
(e) Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by activities you partake in.
(f) We ask that women who are pregnant provide a letter from their health practitioner specifying that they are fit to travel and able to engage in the activities that we provide.
7. Cancellation by you
(a) If you wish to cancel your retreat you must notify Sarah Tricker Alchemy in writing. You may cancel your booking at any time, however please note that it will be at your own financial cost.
(b) If another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a partial or full refund at our discretion.
(c) Once we’ve received your written notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
Cancellation Period~ Refund Within 90 days prior to retreat start date; Refund minus the deposit fee $338 (25% of your total amount due).
After 90 days; No-refund policy in line with the venue Sarah Tricker Alchemy uses. It may be possible to transfer your investment into a future retreat, although there is no guarantee our retreats will be facilitated on a regular basis.
15 days or less: No refund policy!
(e) Once the retreat has begun, no refund or part refund or unused portion of the retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
(f) Refunds and returned payments are normally settled within 14 working days of the date of cancellation.
(g) Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim on your insurance.
8. Amendments by us Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., teacher, itinerary or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
9. Cancellation by us We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid within 14 working days.
10. Our liability to you
(a) We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
(b) We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by force majeure such as war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
(c) We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga and fitness classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions, which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
11. No Liability for possessions It is your responsibility to ensure that your possessions are kept safe at all times. This includes hire cars or other personal belongings or equipment.
12. Media Sarah Tricker Alchemy reserves the right to take any photos/recordings of the client during the services, & the client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall be solely owned by Sarah Tricker Alchemy. The client accepts & agrees that any photos/recordings may be used by Sarah Tricker Alchemy at its absolute discretion in any manner, including but not limited to its web site, promotional material & advertisements. If you do not agree to this, kindly notify us before the start of your retreat.
(a) We are committed to protecting & respecting your privacy.
(b) Any personal data that you submit will be retained by Sarah Tricker Alchemy for as long as you use the services & systems provided on the web site. Financial data you submit will not be stored or recorded, nor shared with any 3rd parties.
(c) Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, & subject to clause, third party web sites & services your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
(d) All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
(e) Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service & experience whilst using our web site, specifically data may be used by us for the following;
• Internal record keeping.
• To help to improve our products & services.
• To transmit via e-mail details of our products & services which may be of interest to you.
• Contact for market research purposes, which can include e-mail, telephone, postal mail.
15. Conduct All guests must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct unbecoming a retreat guest, conduct or language which may give offence to a team member or guest or any act which may cause damage to property. This includes the use of alcohol, cannabis, or illicit drugs while on the retreat property and within the days we are together. If Sarah Tricker Alchemy or any of its staff, consultants or agents become aware of any such act/conduct then Sarah Tricker Alchemy & its agents may, at their absolute discretion, ask the client to leave the premises, property or facility, this will be without refund or compensation to the guest. In these circumstances we will have no further responsibility or liability to the guest.
16. Complaints If you feel that a complaint is warranted you must raise the issue directly with one of Sarah Tricker Alchemy Founders. Any retrospective complaint must be made in writing to Sarah Tricker Alchemy within 14 days of the end of your retreat.
17. Legal Disclaimer
(a) The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this Site.
(b) Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professionals or other competent advisers.
(c) While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
(d) All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(e) In no event will we, our related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
(f) Certain links in this Site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Web Sites.